Tractor Farm and Family
TFF Admin

The Political Science Section Is Now a Join To Participate Section Read to Learn How

TFF Admin

The PRIMARY theme and mission of this forum is spelled out plain on the home landing page. I reiterate it below in bold face letters:

TractorFarmandFamily.com is the place to come for your tractor maintenance & related issues, rural community & farming concerns, as well as family self sufficient living knowledge.

In this day and age of economic uncertainties and questionable assumptions about the fragile food, supply, and energy delivery chains & systems, more than a few folks have begun to consider being more self sufficient in their daily lives and how they go about meeting their family and individual preparedness needs of a wide range of areas. Nearly all have a tractor of some sort or a garden tiller, not to mention mowers & cutters of various sorts. This is the place to come if you have questions or problems with your tractor, gardening equipment, gardening, as well as family and individual needs to lead a more self sufficient and confident life style.

Not only are we interested in tractor, equipment, gardening, and learning self help skills but we have a great interest in off grid living which covers a wide variety of subjects such as solar, hydro, & wind electric power, raising family and farm livestock, ponds & fish stocking, wood & solar heating, and MANY other areas that come to mind as prices and availability of various consumer items become more expensive and difficult to find.

If you have experience and knowledge in this area you would like to share or are just beginning to learn about these areas, this is the place for you! PLEASE feel invited to come on in, pour a cup of coffee, and sit down for an interesting read or by ALL means, we would LOVE to have you post your experiences and knowledge for all to learn and appreciate.

I realize many folks like to discuss other topics such as Political Science and related issues which I strongly support and respect everyone's right to express themselves in a CIVIL, RESPECTFUL, and POSITIVE manner geared to the intent of positively contributing to the discussion at hand and NOT be censored or infringed in their speech.

Political Science "ain't" for everyone and I can certainly understand and respect that as well.

In the interest of keeping political discussions firewalled off from the main forum we seek to strike a balance that pleases everyone as well as preserves the PRIMARY theme and thesis of Tractor Farm and Family.

Those who enjoy a stout and feisty political discussion can have at it in the Political Science section and those who have already have enough "stoutness and feistiness" in their daily lives can enjoy the freindly environment of folks primarily interested in the main theme of TFF.

IF you wish to join the Political Science forum (it is now a separate forum) so PLEASE keep the political discussion and issues in this forum ONLY. The Off Topic and In the News sections are ABSOUTELY NOT for political discussion of ANY kind. So if you think is may be a political or related controversial topic, post it in the Political Science section.

REMEMBER......What happens in the Political Science forum STAYS in the Political Science forum.

Anyhow, to join:

click on User CP

then click on Group Memberships

next click on the request to join the Political Science forum

then fill why you wish to join

then submit request

Once your request has been approved, you will then be able to view a link to the Political Science section.

Have fun with it and enjoy. :happy34:

Edited by TFF Admin

flman

Thank you TFF, people that don't like diverse opinions (the truth) should not be reading it. But once they enter no whining, Good Idea :happy34:

Wild and Free

I sent request to join a couple days ago and was wondering if the message was received?:confused2: Or maybe option 2 - I was not acceptable:evilgrin10:

TFF Admin
I sent request to join a couple days ago and was wondering if the message was received?:confused2: Or maybe option 2 - I was not acceptable:evilgrin10:

Doh!!!!! Sorry about that Bill. :conf1: I have been preoccupied with a broken backhoe and some other issues around the farm. My bad! I should have remembered to check! :o

I'll get you set up right away.

flman

I hope Bill is a hard core left winger, we need some controversy, but I know better then that. More conservative gloom and doom. :gen17::shocked2:

Wild and Free
I hope Bill is a hard core left winger, we need some controversy, but I know better then that. More conservative gloom and doom. :gen17::shocked2:

:hilarious::shocked3::gy:

I am more a liberatrian/constitutionalist who believes it was not a document for debate or a "living document" like some call it. Its balck and white.:gen17::04:

TFF Admin

Folks, I am bumping this back up to the top to remind everyone that we DO have a political science section.

As of late, there have been a number of VERY disturbing events that have prompted more than a few of us........some more than others......... :04::rolleyes::o (yours truly) to post threads to these events.

I am VERY glad to see so many folks posting their thoughts and would like to thank ALL for doing so in such a positive and well received & considered manner.

Eventually I will slowly begin moving several of my posts over to the Political Science section and perhaps a few others. NOT because of any infraction or negative conotation but to put them where they fit best since they are primarily political issues of the day that did run over into other areas such as firearms.

This is just a reminder in case anyone was not aware that there was a Political Science section that there is one and if you would like to have access to it, just PM me and let me know.

TFF is not a big political board but I DO want everyone to understand and feel at home in expressing themselves, their opinions, and their views. With that having been said, the Political Science section was made something along the lines of a libertarian cigar lounge. :D Its there if you want it but it is not advertised. ;)