Tractor Farm and Family

bontai Joe

I recently got a "happy birthday" greeting in my e-mail. I realize it is an automated thing, but it was still a nice thing to see and a reminder that you good folks are still here. I had family stuff become more important starting back in 2012 and kinda disappeared off the forums. I don't know that I will ever be as involved as I used to be, because I still have a lot to do out in the "real world". I just wanted to take a moment and say that I'm not angry at anyone here, just needed to take care of family, and I wanted to say thanks for sending out the birthday message.

TFF Admin
I recently got a "happy birthday" greeting in my e-mail. I realize it is an automated thing, but it was still a nice thing to see and a reminder that you good folks are still here. I had family stuff become more important starting back in 2012 and kinda disappeared off the forums. I don't know that I will ever be as involved as I used to be, because I still have a lot to do out in the "real world". I just wanted to take a moment and say that I'm not angry at anyone here, just needed to take care of family, and I wanted to say thanks for sending out the birthday message.

Understand completely Joe. We are glad to have you drop by whenever you can. Hope the family things are working out for the best. Take care and please don't be a stranger. :greet24:

bontai Joe

Back in 2012, my mom's health really started to decline, and she passed away in Feb 2013. She was 78. That whole process kept me busy with tending to her and her house, making final arrangements, and then settling the estate. My dad's health started to decline soon after. He lives over 300 miles away with potential wife #5. He will be 80 this year. My sister has to carry the load out there and she just buried her mom last year (Dad's #2 wife). The generation above me is disappearing and soon, I'll be one of those cranky old uncles I used to make jokes about when I was a kid. This getting old crap is not for the weak or timid.

TFF Admin

Sounds like you had a stressful past few years. I agree, getting old is definitely NOT for sissies.