Tractor Farm and Family

Guest flman

I know you are busy getting the bugs out. But will we have the ability to put our avatar in and a photo in our profiles? Keep up the good work you 2. We need a :thumbsup: smiley as well.

Mopar1973Man

I'll take this on... Give me a sec... :cool:

done you should be able to add avatars and profile pics now...

TFF Admin

Mike is just tearing this place a new behind today!!! :happy34::D:toast:

Mopar1973Man

I'm going to be disappearing for a couple days... Then be back to rip a new rear-end to the nasty colors of stock VBulletin... so hang in there guys...:happy34:

Guest tractor Beam
I'm going to be disappearing for a couple days... Then be back to rip a new rear-end to the nasty colors of stock VBulletin... so hang in there guys...:happy34:

The disappearance has nothing to do with the witness protection program right?:evilgrin:

Mopar1973Man
The disappearance has nothing to do with the witness protection program right?:evilgrin:

Actually no...

I'm a computer tech, diesel mechanic, fire fighter, and search and resuce... After awhile you need to bail out of the house and run. 90% of all my work is done right here at home so I don't need to travel for work normally... I set my own work hours... Etc... Since fires don't happen in the rainy season often that rather dead... As for S&R well that just getting started after the rainy season...

Then on top of that all the day to maintenance and house up keep I got to do...

Some day you just want to...

:blowup: