Tractor Farm and Family

flman

For a while I notice that I can not click on "insert link" "wrap quote" and smilies, I have to manually type them in, and many other sites have this same type of forum yet work just fine? All I can do is type in text and post my reply. What type of script is run to perform these actions? I may have blocked it?

SHARTEL
For a while I notice that I can not click on "insert link" "wrap quote" and smilies, I have to manually type them in, and many other sites have this same type of forum yet work just fine? All I can do is type in text and post my reply. What type of script is run to perform these actions? I may have blocked it?

?? Seems to be working for me...:conf13:

TFF Admin

You may have happened upon a subforum where the similies and other HTML text is disabled. If you do find one like that, please let me know so I can fix it.

I went through all of the forums at one point and ensured the smilies and HTML was enabled. Would be the first time I missed one. :)

flman
You may have happened upon a subforum where the similies and other HTML text is disabled. If you do find one like that, please let me know so I can fix it.

I went through all of the forums at one point and ensured the smilies and HTML was enabled. Would be the first time I missed one. :)

It happens in all my posts over the past few weeks, I was just typing the smilies in my self ;)

TFF Admin

The smilies and everything else is working for me too. Not sure what to tell you. You might try checking for any virus's and maybe clear your cookie cache . :conf13:

flman
The smilies and everything else is working for me too. Not sure what to tell you. You might try checking for any virus's and maybe clear your cookie cache . :conf13:

:greet24::shocked3::conf1::cool44::frown:

It was my No script plug in causing the problem, :cool44:

I reset it and all is fine now. I am not sure why it would only affect this PHP forum? :conf5:

http://noscript.net/

Mopar1973Man

Yeah those kind of programs are really annoying... I keep creeping away from Windows a little at a time... Mom is loving Linux no firewall and no anti-virus needed. :)

PHP is part of it but its got several Java scripts...