Tractor Farm and Family
Deberosa

Floyd Antique Tractor Run 2011

flman

Nice Pics Deb, I enjoyed all 76 of them. What kind of tractor is 5, and 58?

Edited by flman

Deberosa

I don't know! When they say tractor run they really mean it! This was on "main street" in Floyd and they were moving right along, I barely got time to click the next picture as they went by.

Funny thing was that my friend and I got there an HOUR early - so we set up our camp chairs in the shade and waited. People started to arrive - parking their cars, standing in front of us. All of them in the direction the tractors came from LAST year. ;-)

When they finally started arriving they came from the opposite direction this year - so I had a clear shot! Worked out great.

flman

I think the red one might have been an international from the days of red ones? Have to wait for a tractor buff to be sure though.

chrpmaster

That looks like a fun time Deb. I always love seeing the old tractors running along for the crowds. Some of them have been restored and are beautiful.

Mickey

Nice pictures Debbie, thanks for going, taking the pics and posting for us.:happy34:

Got a question for you tractor lovers. Why do you see so many of the older tractors sitting higher in the front than the back?

flman
Nice pictures Debbie, thanks for going, taking the pics and posting for us.:happy34:

Got a question for you tractor lovers. Why do you see so many of the older tractors sitting higher in the front than the back?

To take weight off the front axle? Better traction in the rear?

Edited by flman