Tractor Farm and Family

Wild and Free

I have had on going issues with getting into the forum from the welcome page. It will sit and think forever. I get in maybe 1 in 5 tries. other wise it sits and thinks forever and I just give up.

Once in the forum it works fine 50/50 as it is normal like now but it took me about 3 tries to get in this morning. but sometimes the forum is just as slow.

Anyone else having these issues?

Figured I would bring it up as I would be in here more often but due to the ongoing issues just bypass it as I don't have the patience to sit and wait.

TFF Admin
I have had on going issues with getting into the forum from the welcome page. It will sit and think forever. I get in maybe 1 in 5 tries. other wise it sits and thinks forever and I just give up.

Once in the forum it works fine 50/50 as it is normal like now but it took me about 3 tries to get in this morning. but sometimes the forum is just as slow.

Anyone else having these issues?

Figured I would bring it up as I would be in here more often but due to the ongoing issues just bypass it as I don't have the patience to sit and wait.

We all have been. I chewed ass with Go Daddy a few days ago about this continuing problem. They are in the process of migrating the website to another server. They said it should be done by this weekend. We'll see how well this works.

ISX

Godaddy is close to forcing me off the net. I have things I like to get done and waiting on forums is not one of them.